Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEED VIOLATIONS

2 posters

Go down

DEED VIOLATIONS Empty DEED VIOLATIONS

Post  jfontenot Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Does anyone who know I need to contact to start getting my deed violations delivered to me by email? I hardly ever check my mail because I do all my business on-line. The other day I received a letter in the mail stating i needed to cut my lawn. Realizing i was a bit long, but by no means abnormally long, I cut it. Today, AUG. 6th, I walked to the mailbox and got my little bit of mail and noticed i have a certified letter waiting for me a the post office from real manage. I can only imagine it's some kind of violation letter, but I have taken care of the violation of cutting my lawn before the due date to have the lawn cut. Would'nt a simple email or a freaking phone call have been a better idea. Surely for the time it took to write that letter, someone could have emailed me, which I and probably everyone check daily. It is 2010. Also, is it possible to talk to the person who gives out these violation letters?

jfontenot

Back to top Go down

DEED VIOLATIONS Empty did you check your payments?

Post  dparker Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Normally those little letters you pick up from the homeowners association let you know you're now behind on your payments because they diverted the fees you paid to their attorney for that little note.
dparker
dparker

Back to top Go down