Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parking on public streets.

2 posters

Go down

Parking on public streets. Empty Parking on public streets.

Post  crunph Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Greetings.

Are parking restrictions being enforced in the "sub nodes" of Forest Oaks anymore? Or are they enforced differently for the various sections? In the Willow Oaks portion of the community, and there are a couple of specific houses that have had cars parked in front of their houses for very extended periods of time.... one of them right at the entrance of Willow Oaks has been there at least since November or December. Frankly I'm not sure if the latter can even move (beige 1980 something Ford tempo or topaz with dealer plates from October) given the condition that it's in. Biggest problem with this one is that it's at the crest of the hill on Shiloh, which tends to introduce a blind spot for people coming up to that stop sign, and I've personally seen people swerve to avoid a head on because of it at dusk.

Certainly don't want to be militant about these types of things, and I completely agree that temporary situations should be given a pass, but I'm not kidding when I say that a couple of these houses have used the street as their driveway pad for months.

edit: Sorry this was posted here instead of under the Deed Restrictions area.

crunph

Back to top Go down

Parking on public streets. Empty Re: Parking on public streets.

Post  joseph.capesius Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:23 am

If the car is abandoned (inoperable or with expired license is considered abandonded), it is violation of City of Cedar Park ordinance (Section 17) and you should report it to Cedar Park Police at their non-emergency number (512) 260-4600. As for the RV, you should report it to Real Manage as a covenant violation. If you dont' want to report these things, you can't expect them to be fixed. Sorry.

joseph.capesius

Back to top Go down

Post  crunph Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:05 am

Understood. As the timestamp indicates, this was from back in April,at which time I called RealManage and they helped resolve the issue pretty quickly.

Thanks.

crunph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down