Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multisport Coaching Services

Go down

Multisport Coaching Services Empty Multisport Coaching Services

Post  kevinpaladino Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 am

- Have you ever wanted to do a triathlon, 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon, marathon, Ultra-marathon, or Ironman but are overwhelmed with were to start?

- Are you a seasoned single sport athlete, wanting to learn how to cross-train to better performance?

- Are you interested in reducing your training volume, while increasing your performance?

My name is Kevin Paladino. My family (wife and 2 children) and I moved to Forest Oaks in 2010 from Nebraska and love the weather and outdoor culture of central Texas!! I have been coaching endurance athletes through my on-line coaching service 'Coach Kevin Multisport' since 1999. I have experience working with the novice to the professional athlete, those that desire to finish a 5k to those competing in the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii.

As a seasoned Ironman triathlete, marathoner, ultra-marathoner, I understand the demands both physically and mentally of endurance sports. Through years of training and competing, and coaching 100's of athletes - the reality is that people are unique in just about every aspect imaginable - athletic background, strengths, limiters, and life-stage to name a few. All of these factors and more play into how a particular athlete trains and prepares for endurance sports.

Let me help and teach you how to train for a lifetime of being active. While keeping it all in perspective and balanced with the demands of life. Discover how fun it all can be!

Please contact me 512.466.6893 (mobile) for a free consultation and to get started on a journey that has the power to transform. I encourage you to check out my website @ www.coachkevinmultisport.com for more information!

Train Smart -

Coach Kevin Paladino

Last edited by kevinpaladino on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
kevinpaladino
kevinpaladino

http://coachkevinmultisport.com

Back to top Go down