Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Both pools closed today?

3 posters

Go down

Both pools closed today? Empty Both pools closed today?

Post  mikeandmcgee Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 am

My husband tried to take our children to the pool this morning, and both are closed. Is there any reason why BOTH pools are closed on a Saturday in August? Could we PLEASE get an email notice about something like this next time? He came home with two very unhappy little ones who don't understand why they can't go swimming today.

mikeandmcgee

Back to top Go down

Both pools closed today? Empty HOA strikes again

Post  tcooper714 Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 am

Not only is the pool closed, it is padlocked. No explanation, just a sign that says "pool closed". Forecast this weekend - upper 90's. Good job HOA.

tcooper714

Back to top Go down

Both pools closed today? Empty Re: Both pools closed today?

Post  mikeandmcgee Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Yes, that's what my husband said. He did say that one pool had a notice about it being closed for maintenance, but he said there was no one actually there working on it.

What's going on??

mikeandmcgee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:20 pm

I send out an email whenever RealManage informs me that a pool is closed. I was not notified of this instance, hence no email. If anyone discovers a pool is closed and no email has been sent, feel free to let me know and I will send out an email and try to find out more. You can email me at benwilson74 at gmail dot com.

I learned yesterday that the pools were closed last Saturday for emergency cleaning, and the pool cleaning vendor failed to post a notice indicating such. Apparently someone vomited in one of the pools. I don't know what happened with the other one. There wouldn't necessarily be anyone working on the pool the entire time it's closed for cleaning, since in many cases they just need to be treated and then left to allow time for the chlorine kill everything.

-Ben
Ben
Ben
Admin

http://forums.forestoaksonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum