Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRONG ADDRESS REPORTED AS A HOA VIOLATION (VERY CONCERING)

2 posters

Go down

WRONG ADDRESS REPORTED AS A HOA VIOLATION (VERY CONCERING) Empty WRONG ADDRESS REPORTED AS A HOA VIOLATION (VERY CONCERING)

Post  slicktop1440 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 am

I will make this short and sweet.....We received a parking violation notice stating that a vehicle was parked across our sidewalk blocking it for pedestrians. The vehicle in question we don't own and we were out of town when this was reported to have occured. I contacted Real Magage and they took care of it by taking it off our record. My concern was that the person who is responsible for reporting HOA violations, was reporting the wrong address. They stated it could have happened but they ensured me that they had confidence in this person not to have made this mistake.
The next morning, I located this vehicle that was originally reported as parked blocking our sidewalk, as blocking a sidewalk at a residence 5 houses down from my address. I took a couple of photos, emailed Real Manage and made a complaint. Obviously the person they have entrusted the responsibility to reporting violations, made an OBVIOUS mistake and I feel like I need to take some action on the behalf of the Forest Oaks community. It's a VERY BIG DEAL, when violations are reported as the wrong address and residents are possibly subjected to paying fines and or, WORSE CASE SENERIO, have to hire an attorney.
PLEASE let me know how you feel on this subject. I also plan on attending the next Forest Oak meeting on March 3rd at 7pm.

slicktop1440

Back to top Go down

WRONG ADDRESS REPORTED AS A HOA VIOLATION (VERY CONCERING) Empty Re: WRONG ADDRESS REPORTED AS A HOA VIOLATION (VERY CONCERING)

Post  sdmimsey Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm

I completely agree with you on this matter. I recently got my 4-5th violation for the wrong address. 3 were for cars parked in front of house overnight that were my neighbors but happen to be more in front of my house than theirs. I don't know if they ever cleared the violations with my complaints of the wrong address being served the violation and all they had to do was run the tags to know that the owner was my neighbor. They told me it was my job to "police" who parked in front of my house....like I am going to wake up at 2am to see if someone has parked in front of my house overnight. I recently got one for bushes overgrowing the fence in the back alleyway but I don't have any idea what they are talking about. I emailed our president and realmanage. Realmanage said they would come out and look at my property, but I suggested that they need to take pictures of violations along with where to locate the deed restriction or at least the article # because I don't know if I have outdated info that I am not aware of. I don't pay them to make mistakes to give the wrong person a violation that they don't deserve.

sdmimsey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum