Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Treasurer from Jan/Feb 2012 Newsletter

2 posters

Go down

Message from Treasurer from Jan/Feb 2012 Newsletter Empty Message from Treasurer from Jan/Feb 2012 Newsletter

Post  sdmimsey Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm

#1. Why is it costing us $1000.00 to powerwash the pool decks? I am sure you could pick a day for volunteers with powerwashers to come help perform this duty. That just seems like a lot of money for an easy to do project.

#2. Are the homeowners going to have to be paying for the legal expenses endured by the lawsuit? Unfortunately, most of the homeowners didn't agree with this deed restriction to begin with and could have settled this dispute outside of a court system. I believe this was the board members and Realmanage that could not resolve this issue outside the court of law, so the expense should be out of their pockets and not the homeowners or as part of their dues that they pay to the HOA.

Is this unrealistic to request that the money we are paying for our dues is appropriately allocated according to the needs and desires of the community it supports?

sdmimsey

Back to top Go down

Message from Treasurer from Jan/Feb 2012 Newsletter Empty Did you get a reply from the HOA board?

Post  rmedure Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:56 pm

I'm not sure the board is really paying attention to this bulletin board.

I think your idea for #1 is a good one.

#2 ... I agree whole heartedly and last year I proposed that the board members, the HOA attorney, Real Manage, and myself equally split the cost (~$7k), but I received no response. Anyway, the cost came out of the operating budget.

rmedure

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum