Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pool 1 Bathrooms

4 posters

Go down

Pool 1 Bathrooms Empty Pool 1 Bathrooms

Post  texlaps Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:28 am

I have been a Forest Oaks resident for three years and really enjoy the neighborhood. The area that I think needs some improvement are the maintenance of the bathrooms at Pool 1. They are often broken, dirty, smell, and are unclean. Would it be possible to hire people to maintain it more often, especially in higher usage times? I also think it would be a good investment of our monthly dues to upgrade them in the winter months when they are closed. -Nicole
texlaps
texlaps

Back to top Go down

Pool 1 Bathrooms Empty filthy bathrooms

Post  andi_brown Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:45 pm

I agree I have 2 young children that are potty training and it is very unfortunite that we have a bathroom that either does not work or is so unkept I hesistate to take them.
We make sure we wear shoes and hope that the tiolets are operating. I have been a resident for 6 years and this year is by far the worst I have experienced. Something needs to be done immediately.
When you see dried feces on the bathroom floor 2 weeks in a row you know that someone has not cleaned the bathrooms.

Last edited by andi_brown on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis spelling)

andi_brown

Back to top Go down

Pool 1 Bathrooms Empty Re: Pool 1 Bathrooms

Post  msffields Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:52 am

I agree. The bathrooms are just nasty! The smell alone is disgusting. People need to not only clean the bathroom, but our residents need to take better care when using them!

msffields

Back to top Go down

Post  andi_brown Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 pm

I have turned it into real manage. They said they needed my address to prove something, so I gave it to them. However just a call to tell someone that there is a need should put someone in to action. I guess we will have to wait and see if anything gets done.
My fingers are crossed.

andi_brown

Back to top Go down

Post  msffields Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm

We called Real Manage yesterday too.

msffields

Back to top Go down

Pool 1 Bathrooms Empty Pool1 Restroom

Post  DEberwein Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 am

Has the problem been resolved?

DEberwein