Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archived Posts From Previous Forum

Go down

Archived Posts From Previous Forum Empty Archived Posts From Previous Forum

Post  Ben Sun May 23, 2010 5:28 pm

The following messages were posted on the previous forum system. If you would like to respond to one of them, please quote it in a new thread.

Cycling Partner(s)
0 4/18/09 3:41pm

I've seen quite a few cars in the neighborhood with bike racks, so I'm wondering if anyone would like to start doing group rides? I'm thinking twice a week, preferably Tuesday & Thursday.
Howard Theriot - 4/18/09 3:41pm

Play Group 1 3/27/09 8:29am

Hi Moms (and Dads),

We have a neighborhood playgroup that currently meets on thursdays at 11 am. The childrens ages range from 0-5. The last newsletter listed the contacts email address incorrectly. If you emailed to join the playgroup or get information and never got a response, please email again. Here is the correct address...emilyhfaust@gmail.com We would love to have you join us!

Thanks!!
Emily Faust - 3/23/08 9:31pm

Emily, please let me know where the playgroup appeared in the March/April newsletter with the incorrect email address so we can get this corrected for future newsletters. Thanks much

Jennifer Matthews
Jennifer Matthews - 3/27/09 8:29am

Attention - Anyone interested in a playgroup 0 9/20/07 11:37am

Hi, I have a 2 1/2 year old son and 6 month old twin girls. I go a little stir crazy being stuck at home most of the time! I'm curious if there are any playdates or moms groups in this neighborhood. If not, and you'd like to start one, please contact me at janad@texas.net or 284-9593.

Jana
Jana Seitz - 9/20/07 11:37am

morning walking partner(s) 0 8/7/07 9:50am

I would love to have a walking buddy! I need to start around 6am, and will need to start with one mile, building up to 3-4 miles......If anyone is interested please call Holly at 260-5850. Thanks!
Holly Hale - 8/7/07 9:50am
Ben
Ben
Admin

http://forums.forestoaksonline.com

Back to top Go down